December 3, 2023 THE FOURTH DAY “There will be THREE DAYS of DEEP DARKNESS where it looks like the evil agenda has WON. I will use these three day to FULLY AWAKEN the sleepers and all will know that a WAR has been going on for their FREEDOM, and they were CLUELESS. The AWAKENING will be RUDE, and it will SHAKE them to the CORE. I will ALLOW the arrogant elite to THINK they have won and that they are now in CONTROL. They will STUMBLE ALL OVER EACH OTHER to REVEAL themselves to the world as those in POWER and CONTROL. The MESMERIZED world will be SHOCKED at the DEEP DARKNESS, HATRED, and DEPRAVITY that is displayed. Do you see that I AM using the APPEARANCE of WINNING to give them a FALSE SENSE of SECURITY so that they will TOTALLY REVEAL who they are? I AM letting you know about these THREE DARK DAYS so that you DO NOT PANIC or LOSE HEART. Keep in mind I have PROMISED a GRAND RESCUE, but a GRAND REVEALING must come first. On THE FOURTH DAY, your Nation will SUDDENLY BE RESURRECTED...
Popular posts from this blog
HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE
October 3, 2025 HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE “A MONUMENTAL SHIFT is ABOUT TO CHANGE THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. TRUTH and TRANSPARENCY are coming to the world’s PAST HISTORY, the PRESENT HAPPENINGS, and the GRID for building a NEW FUTURE where LIGHT RULES instead of DARKNESS, LIES, and COVERUPS. Imagine an age where HONESTY, INTEGRITY, and OPENNESS are the WAY OF LIFE. The deep darkness, greed, and perversion that I AM UNCOVERING and JUDGING will SHOCK the world and they will demand ACCOUNTABILITY and CHANGE. When people see how easily they were DECEIVED and LED ASTRAY from My ways, they will TURN to Me and they will DEMAND HONESTY, INTEGRITY, and TRANSPARENCY from leaders across all seven mountains of society. The coming EXPOSURES will bring about a SHAKING of the CORRUPT FOUNDATIONS, and their COLLAPSE will JOLT people AWAKE. You should NOT FEAR these SHAKINGS because I have you PROTECTED and PROVIDED for. You should view the shakings as BIRTH PANGS leading up to the JOYOUS BIRTH o...
START YOUR ENGINES!
January 2, 2026 START YOUR ENGINES! “Sons and Daughters of Light, you are at the STARTING GATE of a new year. I AM about to SWING WIDE OPEN the doors in your life that have seemed LOCKED, BLOCKED, or STUCK. I AM telling you to START YOUR ENGINES because I AM going to FLING OPEN the starting gate, and I want you to ACCELERATE out of the open doors into 2026! As you feel the rush of ACCELERATION, I AM blowing away the cobwebs of EARTHBOUND THINKING and of any DEFEATIST MENTALITY, and I AM IGNITING a revelation of the AUTHORITY you have been given as Blood-bought Sons and Daughters of Light. Receive this revelation: no rogue judges, no do-nothing Congress, no puppet masters, no rebellious leaders who promote fraud, no dark financiers of evil ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE AUTHORITY THAT MY ARMY OF LIGHT HAS BEEN GIVEN. Every time you see an INJUSTICE, hear a LIE, or become aware of a VIOLENT PLOT, ACCELERATE YOUR AUTHORITY AND MOW IT DOWN!” Declare: ‘No weapon formed against the Light wi...
This was a wonderful video with Andrew Whalen. Diana, please have more of these types of videos. I love them. So informative and meaningful. Love you and all of your prophetic Words from our Heavenly Father! 🥰 🤗
ReplyDeleteThank you Diana, for sharing this interview with Andrew Whalen! Such a powerful message and encouragement in these times! Thank you Heavenly Father for calling us to fight in these Victorious battles with you!! All Glory to our God! Blessings to you all, Carrie
ReplyDeleteDiana I am happy you had on[as I said a short while ago one of my 3 go to people ---you , Johnny Enlow , and Andrew Whalen. To me it was interesting that the 1970s was an introduction to the Illuminati because that was also my start. The book I remember was " None dare call it conspiracy"You can probably tell from many of my comments [that usually start from 3 to 6 in the morning before the blog is published] , That I am all for stopping this wandering in the desert and ready to kick the Giants tail. o.e.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for the sweet birthday wishes for my daughter. We had such a fun day! I’m glad you enjoyed the video with Andrew Whalen! Denny, that’s cool that you began your journey into waking up in the 70’s as well!
ReplyDelete