WIND, FIRE, AND FLOOD - September 30, 2017

September 30, 2017


WIND, FIRE, AND FLOOD


“As you pray and declare My heart over your nation, My GLORY will follow.  It will move like a MIGHTY WIND and like a ROARING FIRE and like a FLOOD of righteousness until all darkness is EXPOSED, and My purposes for your nation are once again re-established and flourishing.  I AM in the mountain moving business.  I can bring down a mountain in a day, and I can replace that leader with one of My choosing who will do according to My will.  Behind the scenes, behind the loud voices of opposition, I AM preparing those who will lead with INTEGRITY and RIGHTEOUSNESS and whose voices will sound a clear and compelling CALL for people to follow.  Continue in this PEACE and REST that you feel this morning and fly like an EAGLE over this Nation speaking LIFE and declaring My GLORY and POWER over it from sea to shining sea.”


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Wonderful to continue to see God’s Hand moving to continue to fulfill this prophesy❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

START YOUR ENGINES!

WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?