WONDROUS DEEDS - September 20, 2026

 September 20, 2026

WONDROUS DEEDS

PSALM 86:10 (NASB) “For You are great, and You do wondrous deeds; You alone are God.”

JOB 9:10 (NASB) “It is He who does great things, the unfathomable, and wondrous works without number.”   

PSALM 98:1 (AMP) “O sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous and wonderful things, His right hand and His holy arm have gained the victory for Him.”

“The WONDROUS DEEDS, WORKS, and THINGS that I have done in ages past are set to CONVERGE in your day as I display to the world My right arm of power and supernatural WONDROUS DEEDS in the heavens and on the earth. You will be witnesses to the POWER that I display when you see My right arm CRUSH the evil empire and all its works of darkness. Their loud BOASTS and ARROGANT plans of DESTRUCTION will lay CRUSHED, BROKEN, and DEFEATED in the smoking ruins of their DELUSIONS of grandeur. You will look on this DEFEATED FOE with the satisfaction that it was your partnership with Heaven and the Hosts that helped bring about My response of WONDROUS DEEDS. Your future is NOT DOOM and DESTRUCTION. Your future is VICTORY and the SPOILS of their wicked wars. Call in this day of My WONDROUS DEEDS, WORKS, AND THINGS.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. THANK YOU, HEAVENLY PAPA, I'M SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO GOD'S SIGNS AND WONDER'S πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking how the WELL BEHAVED CHURCH has been robbed of the wonder and Visitation of God. They just seem to be interested in the rules of behavior [if even that]. A good washing with the words of prophets like Diana would do them a WORLD of good. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!! I’m calling THAT forth!

      Delete
    2. Amen! I'm calling forth the welcoming of the movement of Holy Spirit over human tradition and business as usual. Good order is fine, and biblical - but not mere performance of rules and not rigidness. And not at the expense of wonder and the Visitation of God (well put, Denny).

      Delete
    3. In a positive, Godly way, I don’t ever want to be “well behaved “! (Please, no one read this comment out of context. Read Denny’s comment firstπŸ™ƒ)!

      Delete
    4. Yes oe. I have given the pastor at the church I have gone to and nothing has come from it. In fact he and the board members went to the bishop ( or whatever they call him) and came back solidified in their beliefs. It is a shame because he is a good preacher and he gives forth great messages and he even speaks in tongues, but he doesn't even see the war we have been going through here on earth!

      Delete
    5. I am speaking of several harsh words from the Lord, sorry I forgot to mention what I gave the pastor

      Delete
    6. Deborah, that's a great way to put it. In the most godly way possible, I don't ever want to be "well behaved"! Judy, I haven't received words from the Lord to pass on, but I've been sharing some of Diana's words with our pastor. He's been listening, but kind of waiting to see is the impression I get. At least he hasn't gone to the bishop! I have a feeling that when it all comes out in the open, he'll be wanting to hear more.

      Delete
  3. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    MY PLANS FOR AMERICA!
    September 20, 2026

    For the deep state is planning to wreck havoc for they are deeply worried they will lose it All! But My David is in alignment with ME and he has ways of knowing what the deep state is planning and he is planning as well along with the military on how to stop the deep state. BUT he will LET the deep state have their way FOR A SHORT TIME to SHOW EVERYONE HOW EVIL THEY TRULY ARE. For those that are ASLEEP NEED TO BE SHOWN BEFORE THEY ARE CONVINCED HOW EVIL THE DARKNESS CAN BE! So My Army of Light Because I have told you AHEAD OF TIME, YOU KNOW NOT TO FEAR and President Trump and I have EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL! But this is where you come in ~ My Army of Light Declare and Decree that the Blind will See and the Deaf to Hear and those that are Asleep to Awaken to the TRUTH! For then I can move forward with My Plans for America!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Father God, in obedience,
      We DECLARE and DECREE that the Blind will See and the Deaf will Hear and those that are Asleep will Awaken to the TRUTH!
      We’re looking forward to Your Promise of a new era of Peace and Plenty in the beautiful Kingdom Age. We ASK YOU to move forward with Your Plans for America! THANK YOU, Father!

      We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

      We PROCLAIM Isaiah 40:10
      “Behold, the Lord God will come with might,
      With His arm ruling for Him.
      Behold, His reward is with Him
      And His recompense before Him.”

      ALL GLORY TO GOD!

      HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      Delete
    2. Amen and amen. πŸ™

      Delete
    3. AMEN & AMEN !!! GODS GOT THIS WITH OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP ! πŸ™πŸ»πŸΉπŸ›‘️πŸŽ‰✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

      Delete
  4. Hallelujah. Thank you Diana and Patti for your daily words. Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING