HAPPY ENDINGS - October 1, 2020
October 1, 2020
HAPPY ENDINGS
“I am the original creator of HAPPY ENDINGS. They are a true reflection of My Father’s heart, My Son’s redemptive purposes, and My Spirit’s ability to transform deserts into a fruitful field. Keep in mind that My view of a HAPPY ENDING always has ETERNITY in mind. Some HAPPY ENDINGS will be realized in your life on this earth displaying My GOODNESS and My POWER. But there are some HAPPY ENDINGS that will only be fully realized in Heaven where they will be celebrated forever. Don’t ever stop believing in and asking for HAPPY ENDINGS in your own life and in the lives of those you pray for know that if you don’t see a full answer to your HAPPY ENDING prayers that I will be faithful to spectacularly fulfill it in eternity.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
This is so beautiful! I LOVE how God is thinking of us all the time!
ReplyDeleteMe, too!
DeleteJesus Himself said, “My Father is always at His work, and I too am working” (John 5:17)
DeleteThis message is just nothing but beautiful!
DeleteYes, it brought tears to my eyes!
DeleteZona, it made me cry for joy. So many of my loved ones have passed on and it seemed my prayers weren’t answered, but this word and one I heard by Kat Kerr today about the keys Jesus took from Satan, are used as a means for their being giving a last opportunity to receive Jesus in a wonderful way gives me confidence that I will see them again. Hallelujah!
ReplyDeleteThank You Heavenly Father for Your beautiful Love and for Your beautiful Promises that we can count on. I rest assured that the ones I loved and prayed for here on earth are walking with You right now! I’m still asking for more happy endings and I trust in You to deliver.
ReplyDelete