December 28, 2019


SOW REVELATION 

“Sow revelation into the atmosphere of your Nation. This is My powerful
revelation that OVERCOMES THE DARKNESS OF DECEPTION, LIES, AND
CONFUSION established over your Land by the enemy in the face of
general apathy and weakness in My Body. This pervasive darkness occurred 
while they were turned inward and sleeping. My army has awoken and arisen and
is now moving with Me in this battle to bring My light into the darkness.
Sowing revelation into your atmosphere will awaken many, many more
Believers to the real battle that is being waged over your Land and the force
of My light that you each carry will grow increasingly strong and widespread.
This light of truth will draw many into My Kingdom, and they will join your ranks
fighting to overcome the darkness with My light. This revelation will continue
to spread out from your Nation to the world. Those with evil agendas will no
longer be hidden by the darkness but will be EXPOSED AND SHOWN FOR WHAT
THEY ARE. Use the power of declaration I have given you and sow revelation 
into the atmosphere.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog