December 4, 2019

LIGHT AND JOY

“A season of light and joy is on the horizon.  Look forward to it and don’t get stuck in
the battle that is raging and unfolding before your eyes. Look beyond this final last
push of evil to the BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN VICTORY that awaits all who have joined 
their hearts to My heart and are pushing through the darkness into the light of My
freedom and blessing. My Spirit is moving worldwide awakening hearts and spirits to
move in concert with My plan to bring freedom and light flooding into the darkness
of lies and corruption and bringing all those who hear My voice calling to them to
come join Me in My Kingdom of LIFE AND LIGHT. It will be glorious and full of life
and hope. My justice and My mercy will be fully on display before the world, and
many will come to know and share My heart. Keep those hopes alive and growing
until you see it laid out before your eyes.  I AM TRUE TO MY WORD, AND YOU
WILL SEE MY PROMISES FULFILLED.” 

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog