January 14, 2020


COUNTER ATTACKS

“As you see plot after plot and scheme after scheme released against your
President, be aware that I knew of these evil plans before they were hatched.
I HAVE ALREADY LAUNCHED COUNTERATTACKS to bring down these schemes.
Not only will I bring them down, I will expose those who planned them and those
who attempted to carry them out. They will be brought to justice. Just as they
attempted to connect President Trump with made up crimes, so I will expose
their real crimes; and the world will see that they were smearing the President
in order to keep their corruption from being exposed. DON’T BE DISCOURAGED
at the length of the battle and don’t rely on your own strength to fight. Lean on My
strong right arm, and we will battle together. Take the time to refresh and recenter
yourself in My love. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you My power and glory that
are resting on this Nation and on you.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog