January 21, 2020


WELL DONE!

“My Army heard the call to take up their swords of light and together we broke up
and pushed back the darkness over Virginia. Well done, Army, for hearing My call
and responding to My battle plans! Together we defeated this dark scheme of the
enemy that he attempted to fulfill through people who have opened the door to
darkness, anger, and a lust for power. Keep close to My heart, and I will continue to
give My Army directives and battle plans. Let My declarations be on your lips going
into each battle and release the high praises of God over every victory. Soon you
will see more and more areas with the atmosphere shifted to the Kingdom of
Heaven. Welcome My light and truth to pierce all remaining dark strongholds.
We have won, they have lost.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog