January 6, 2020


Dream:  SUDDEN ACCELERATION!
This dream involved me in a pickup truck and in the last scene of the dream I am
parked and suddenly the truck starts moving on its own and rockets up into a steep
climb into the sky. I woke myself up calling “Jesus!” I can still feel that steep
climb, the surge of adrenaline, and my absolute powerlessness to do anything to
stop this ACCELERATION!

What the Father said to me about this dream:

ACCELERATION 
“Put on your seatbelt because acceleration is about to begin in your life and in the
life of your Nation! This will happen suddenly and with such force that you will
catch your breath in surprise. The waiting is over and now you must adjust to this
new reality of swiftly moving beyond your ability to control or to stop. You have
trusted Me in the waiting and the stillness, can you now trust Me as events happen
rapid fire, one on top of another? THIS WILL BE THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE! I’ve 
saved the best for last so enjoy!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog