December 15, 2021

HOW DOES THE EARTH RESPOND TO JUDGMENT?

“I have laid out for you in My Word both My KINDNESS and My SEVERITY. It is always My desire to show MERCY and KINDNESS but when men completely partner with the enemy and his plans of DEATH and DESTRUCTION, then I must respond with My JUDGMENT and JUSTICE to rescue My people, to AVENGE them of their cruel adversary, to bring RESTORATION and RECOMPENSE, to heal the land the wicked desecrated. When I move across your Land with judgment and justice, it will cause VIOLENT REACTIONS in the earth because of the SUDDEN shift in the spiritual realm. The natural things speak of the invisible so that even those who don’t know Me have a WITNESS before their eyes that I AM moving and that I AM real. Remember that I AM not in the floods, the fires, the tornadoes, the earthquakes—these are earth’s REACTIONS to great INJUSTICE being reversed. I AM in the TRUTH being brought to light, the complete EXPOSURES of evil and corruption, and RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE being restored.”

NAHUM chapter 1 (MSG) lays out this word from the Father. (I’ve added some possible modern day applications.) “God is serious business…He avenges His foes…He’s powerful, but its a patient power…Still no one gets by with anything…Tornadoes and hurricanes are the wake of His passage, storm clouds are the dust He shakes off His feet…Earth shakes in fear of God. The whole world’s in a panic…His anger spills out like a river of lava, His fury shatters boulders. God is good, a hiding place in tough times. He recognizes and welcomes anyone looking for help…But cozy islands of escape He wipes right off the map (Epstein Island)…Nineveh’s (the elite) an anthill of evil plots against God, a think tank for lies that seduce and betray. And God has something to say about all this: even though you’re on top of the world, with all the applause and all the votes, you’ll be mowed down flat (fraudulent admin.)…It’s all over with Nineveh (corrupt)…Your gods and goddesses go in the trash. I’m digging your grave. It’s an unmarked grave. You’re nothing—no, you’re less than nothing!…the latest good news: peace! A holiday, Judah (God’s people)! Celebrate! Worship and recommit to God! No more worries about this enemy. This one is history. Close the books.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog