December 16, 2021

DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK

“I have promised to SHELTER My own during this time of SHAKING and GREAT CHANGE, so DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK for My very best for you and your family. It is My desire to PROSPER you in the midst of FINANCIAL CHAOS. If I prosper you while the world is experiencing LOSS, it won’t be just to spend it on yourself, it will be for your NEEDS and to HELP OTHERS have their needs met. DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK for supernatural HEALING and WHOLENESS as you see the medical system of this Nation OVERHAULED until it once more meets the needs of the people. Do not entertain any FALSE GUILT in asking for My best—I AM BLESSING you to be a BLESSING and because you are My very own son or daughter whom I love and adore. As any good Father, I desire to bless and prosper you. I only ask that you REMEMBER all these good gifts come from Me and always present a heart of THANKSGIVING to Me.”

PSALM 150:1-6 
“Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Praise God in His holy sanctuary! Praise Him in His stronghold in the sky! Praise Him for His miracles of might! Praise Him for His magnificent greatness! Praise Him with the trumpets blasting! Praise Him with piano and guitar! Praise Him with drums and dancing! Praise Him with the loud, resounding clash of cymbals! Praise Him with every instrument you can find! Let everyone everywhere join in the crescendo of ecstatic praise to Yahweh! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!”  
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog