December 20, 2021

I AM A FAITHFUL GOD

“I AM a FAITHFUL GOD, and you can TRUST Me COMPLETELY. I have raised up a multitude of prophetic voices in this season to ENCOURAGE you, to CAST VISION for a good future, and to let you know how I AM moving behind the scenes and in plain sight to bring about the EXPOSURE of darkness and the RESCUE of your Nation. What I prophesied through My vessels will COME TO PASS. You will watch and see when all the pieces SUDDENLY line up, drop into place, the complete TRUTH is revealed, and a REFORMATION is released to turn your Land from DARK to LIGHT. Let Me warn you of PITFALLS to your faith that can come in along the way as you wait to see the fulfillment of My promises. These pitfalls will SABOTAGE your faith and open doors of DOUBT, FEAR, and FRUSTRATION. Doubt, fear, and frustration CLOUD your ability to HEAR My voice and to TRUST Me with all your heart. It will WEAKEN your prayers and decrees and cause you to FOCUS on problems instead of Me and My solutions. One pitfall is trying to fit My prophetic promises into your TIMELINE instead of allowing Me to fulfill according to My TIMES and SEASONS. Another pitfall is ASSUMING you know who I mean when I say the darkness is going to be exposed and fall. You will assemble the usual suspects in your mind and then be DISAPPOINTED when you don’t see that particular person brought down. In time, all the bad actors will be exposed and brought down—but in My WAY and in My TIMING. I may choose to expose and take out those controlling the familiar names and faces, and if you’re not TUNED to My Spirit, you will MISS it because its a HIDDEN person behind the dark agenda. Bring your questions to ME, not the media, to see what is really taking place, and you will begin to see the SIGNS and CLUES I AM dropping in nature and in the seven mountains of society. Behind the scenes, I have been steadily WEAKENING and DISMANTLING their STRONGHOLDS and STRUCTURES, and you will see their mighty COLLAPSE. I AM A FAITHFUL GOD.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog