December 21, 2021

REPAIRER, RESTORER

ISAIAH 58:12b “You will be known as Repairers of the Cities and Restorers of Communities.” (TPT)

“I AM calling My Army of Light when this battle is won, to turn their weapons into TOOLS OF REPAIRING AND RESTORING. There is still heavy warfare to wage as the enemy, knowing he has lost, inspires his people to launch a deadly attack out of pure SPITE and HATRED. I want you to remember that the plague of death over Egypt only touched them, and My people were PROTECTED and PASSED OVER as they stayed under the cover of MY BLOOD. When My deliverance of your Nation is accomplished, it will be time to REPAIR and RESTORE—you are My chosen ones to accomplish this. People, cities, and the land will need to be REPAIRED and REBUILT. I will ANOINT you with these skills and CREATIVE ideas and much JOY will go into this process as My Army of Light builds up what has been destroyed on the foundations of My KINGDOM OF LIGHT. Be My REPAIRERS and My RESTORERS.”

ISAIAH 62:10 “Pass through, pass through the gates, and go from old to new. Prepare a new path for the people. Build! Build up a highway for them to come to Me! Remove every hindrance and unfurl a banner for the Nations!” (TPT)

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog