December 22, 2021

THE GIFT OF JOY

“I have a present that I would like to give you during this season of light. It is a GIFT of SUPERNATURAL JOY. I will drop it into your spirit, and you will SUDDENLY know that I have visited you with My GIFT OF JOY. This joy will bubble up from your spirit and fill your body and soul. Every part of you will be bathed in this pure joy. It is a sense of being on the edge of LAUGHTER, being filled with a sense of DEEP WELL-BEING, and a knowledge of My GREAT GOODNESS and My POWER over darkness. This joy will OVERCOME any outward circumstances or threats of the darkness. It will STRENGTHEN you to fight another day but will also soften your heart to receive My LOVE and TENDER CARE for you. This SUPERNATURAL JOY will SHIFT your whole outlook on this season to one of HOPE and EXPECTANCY in Me, and it will CARRY you through any challenges in the days ahead. CELEBRATE with Me and join Me in LAUGHING at My enemies, as I give to you THE GIFT OF JOY.”

JOHN 15:11 “I have told you these things so that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy may be made full and complete and overflowing.” (AMP)

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog