December 23, 2021

CELEBRATE THE KING

“Look with My eyes and see that the battlefield has been laid out that will WIN THE VICTORY to save your Nation. I have given some prophets a look into the enemy’s PLANS, and I have given them ears to OVERHEAR what the enemy is plotting to do in his evil FINAL SCHEMES to defeat and harm you. I don’t show you the enemy’s plans to frighten you. I show these plans so that you are not caught OFF-GUARD and so that you can COUNTER them with your FAITH, your spiritual weapons of PUSHBACK, ROARING, and CELEBRATING My goodness and power. Your King is coming to RESCUE you, to DISMANTLE the darkness, to UNDO a stolen election, and to ESTABLISH more FREEDOM than you’ve ever known. CELEBRATE the power of My strong right arm! REJOICE that you have allowed Me to STRENGTHEN your faith and hope in Me so that you are now My FIERCE WARRIOR who will not BACK DOWN, be INTIMIDATED, or BACK OFF in fear. Every time you CELEBRATE Me in faith, you DIMINISH the power and deadliness of the enemy’s planned attacks. SHELTER in Me, covered by My Son’s BLOOD, and use your weapon of CELEBRATION. CELEBRATE THE KING!”

PSALM 47:1, 6 “Go ahead and celebrate! Come on and clap your hands, everyone! Shout to God with the raucous sounds of joy! Sing and celebrate! Sing some more, celebrate some more! Sing your highest song of praise to our King!”    

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog