December 26, 2021

A MAJOR CLEAN-UP

“A MAJOR CLEAN-UP OPERATION has now been launched across your Nation. Those who are HIDING, those who have DISGUISED their EVIL agendas as GOOD, those who PLOT and SCHEME to destroy you, thought they had succeeded in keeping men from UNCOVERING their evil deeds and hearts. Because they have a LYING media to cover for them, they felt safe that they would be able to continue their GREEDY, EVIL PLANS. They forgot about ME. I AM launching a MAJOR CLEAN-UP OPERATION across your Land. I AM sending My HOST to bring to the LIGHT all that has been HIDDEN in closets and caves. I AM sending them to UNEARTH what has been BURIED oh so carefully, but will SUDDENLY be easily EXPOSED as the HOST dig it up and put it on DISPLAY. No place is deep enough to HIDE from Me, and there is nothing HIDDEN that I do not see. Get ready for the MAJOR CLEAN-UP OPERATION! Get behind My operation by DECLARING that this is the season for a MAJOR CLEAN-UP. Cheer My HOST on—‘Go Host, go Host! Fulfill the word of the Lord completely!’ Watch and pray over this MAJOR CLEAN-UP OPERATION.”  

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog