December 28, 2021

FULL OF GLORY

“Are you ready to be FULL OF MY GLORY? I have been PREPARING you as My VESSEL to be able to carry a FULL measure of MY GLORY. This preparation process can be uncomfortable and even painful as I removed what would HINDER you or keep you back from being able to RECEIVE all MY GLORY that I desire to fill you with. MY GLORY is My VERY PRESENCE, and it will FLOW forth from you releasing HEALING, COMFORT, LOVE, and JOY. It will meet the needs of those I bring across your path, and they will receive a SLICE of My presence that will cause them to HUNGER for more. MY GLORY being released will be a HUGE part of bringing HEALING, UNITY, and RESTORATION to your Land. Even as MY GLORY goes out to touch and heal, it will also serve to EXPOSE the darkness and corruption so that it can come under My JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. I AM bringing MY GLORY across your Nation, but it will only reach its FULLNESS if you WELCOME it into your own heart and RELEASE its power all around you. Say, ‘Yes!’, to MY GLORY.”

COLOSSIANS 1:27 “Living within you is the Christ who floods you with the expectation of glory! This mystery of Christ, embedded within us, becomes a heavenly treasure chest of hope filled with the riches of glory for His people, and God wants everyone to know it!” (TPT)

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog