December 3, 2021


THE BATTLECRY HAS BEEN SOUNDED

“The BATTLECRY has been sounded across this Land. It is RINGING OUT calling all of My Army to their BATTLE STATIONS. Take up your posts! Watchmen, cry out and sound the ALARM where you see the enemy approaching! Trumpeters sound the CALL for reinforcements for weak places that need shoring up! The TIDE OF THE WAR for your Land has TURNED, and you are no longer just DEFENDING the ground. Now is the time to go on the OFFENSIVE and march forward taking back your Nation from DARK and UGLY forces. Go in My NAME; go in My STRENGTH; go in your ARMOR OF LIGHT. The BATTLECRY has been sounded—now go and RECLAIM your Land!”

JOURNAL NUGGETS: December 3, 2020  

MOVING INTO A SHOWDOWN

“Quietly, inexorably, I AM moving this Nation towards a SHOWDOWN between good and evil, darkness and light. Your prayers, decrees, worship, and faith have built a highway for My presence to ROLL ACROSS your Land sweeping away evil and corruption and leaving behind My GLORY, POWER, and DELIVERANCE…I will release a standard of RIGHTEOUSNESS, and the FEAR OF THE LORD will blanket the Nation…freedom and joy will ring across this Land…watch Me bring about the showdown.” 

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog