December 7, 2021

GOODNESS AND LIGHT, POWER AND MIGHT

“I AM both the God of GOODNESS AND LIGHT and the God of POWER AND MIGHT. The condition of your heart will determine which aspects of Me that you will encounter. I have declared this to be a SEASON OF ENCOUNTER worldwide. Those whose hearts are turned to Me or those who are willing to turn to Me will encounter My GOODNESS AND LIGHT. My goodness and light (which is My glory) include My LOVE, SALVATION, HEALING, PROVISION, and RESTORATION. Those who willfully oppose Me or choose to disregard My call to turn to Me will encounter My POWER AND MIGHT. My power is coming to SMASH DARKNESS and My might will CRUSH all their schemes and will RIP from them all they have STOLEN from the people of the earth. These are days of VIOLENT ENCOUNTERS—people’s lives will be forever changed. Those who choose Me will see the FULL DISPLAY of My goodness and light. Those who choose darkness and their own STUBBORN ways will FULLY encounter My power and might. Those who choose Me will receive GREAT GAIN in their lives. Those who choose darkness and self-worship will experience great LOSS and DEVASTATION. It is My heart that ALL would choose Me, but I have given you free will to choose and I will not violate that. Partner with Me in calling forth and welcoming this SEASON OF ENCOUNTER.”

PSALM 21:3 “Rich blessings overflow with every encounter with You, and You placed a royal crown of gold on his head.” (TPT)  

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog