December 8, 2021

DITCH THE OLD PERSPECTIVES 

“Many are still focusing on combating darkness and witches’ curses from a DEFENSIVE position. That was a necessary focus to get you to where you are, but I want you to realize that the TIDE HAS TURNED and much of the darkness has been rendered POWERLESS by your prayers and by My strong right arm. I want you to leave the old PERSPECTIVE OF DEFENSE and move into this NEW DAY OF OFFENSE. The only options left for the enemy is to try to SCARE you or INTIMIDATE you. When he does this, FLICK him off like a stray flea and keep moving FORWARD. It’s time to TAKE GROUND for the KINGDOM OF LIGHT! Begin to PROCLAIM that the Kingdom is here! Allow Me to flow through you in bringing HEALING to bodies, minds, and hearts. SHARE about how I have touched your life and watch the POWER of your story open others hearts to receive Me. Speak PEACE to chaos and fear and LAUGH with the joy of belonging to Me as you enjoy the blessings I pour on your lives. Don’t get STUCK battling in the old defensive posture because the enemy will continually throw up boogie men for you to focus on. DITCH the old perspective and walk into what I have made you for and prepared you for your whole life. Marching forward looks like: entering into every OPPORTUNITY I put before you and walking through those open doors and taking advantage of the windows of opportunity I open for you to speak. An Army of Light doing this will CHANGE the world.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog