December 9, 2021

ANGEL INTEL and a word from the Father:
THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

I asked my lookout angel what was happening in the spiritual realm, and he answered:
“Both sides are hunkered down…waiting. The tables have turned and the hunters have now become the hunted. Instead of the enemy launching continual attacks that the Light has to respond to, the Light is now planning the next move and the darkness will be forced to respond.”

The Father speaks:

“Fall is a very popular season to go hunting, and this Fall I have decided to go HUNTING. I AM in FULL PURSUIT MODE, and the enemy is backing off to find COVER and to try and figure out what happened because suddenly THE TABLES HAVE TURNED. They are now the PURSUED, and they are SCRAMBLING to figure out how to react to being the HUNTED rather than the HUNTERS. While the darkness is distracted by trying to figure out how this turn happened and how they should react, we will be PLANNING and EXECUTING our next moves to TAKE BACK your Land. Partner with Me and I will TEACH you how to SUPPORT My plans and what I AM allowing to be uncovered now. Yes, I still want you to pushback the darkness with one hand but begin to BUILD with Me with your other hand. Pray that HIDDEN documents and DAMAGING evidence will be MIRACULOUSLY brought to light. Pray that this evidence becomes such an AVALANCHE that the media is not able to COVER IT ALL UP or to SPIN it into another narrative. Stay tuned…there’s more to come! I AM now teaching you how to go on the OFFENSIVE and how to march forward and take back the Land. REJOICE for I have TURNED THE TABLES, and the next move is Mine.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog