November 23, 2021

THE BLESSING AND THE CURSE

“Am I able to release BLESSING and CURSING at the same time? You will be WITNESSES of this coming to pass before your eyes in this season. It will be such a CONTRAST that the world will take notice. While evil systems are being JUDGED and brought DOWN, I will BLESS, SUSTAIN, and PROSPER those who belong to Me. It will be a SIGN and a WONDER to you and a RUDE WAKE-UP CALL to those who serve darkness. They will watch their fortunes CRUMBLE, and their wealth transferred to the people of My Light. It’s important that you WALK CLOSELY with Me in this season and look to Me for what to do and what not to do with your finances. Do not REACT to FEAR or evil reports but RESPOND to My leading and My guidance.” 

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog