November 25, 2021

This morning the Father spoke phrases to me—treasures from His heart.

“TREASURES FROM THE FATHER’S HEART”

“Seasons come and go, but I remain the same.”
“I will give you the hidden treasures of darkness…remember that I AM one of the treasures you will find in a dark season.”
“My heart is turned to My people who are crying out to Me for deliverance. I hear their every prayer, every sigh, and I catch every tear that falls.”
“I AM the timeless God who broke into time to give you My Son, Immanuel, to free you from sin and death and to restore to you abundant life.”
“I AM watching over My word to perform it, and you will see My promises for your life, your family’s lives, and your Nation come to pass.”
“I AM for you; I AM not against you.”
“You will see retribution on your enemies; recompense and reward will come to all who have stood with Me in this battle for your Land.”
“This is the day I have made so rejoice and be glad in it because you will see My goodness and power pass before you.”
“Lift up your voices and your hearts with great Thanksgiving because your day of deliverance draws very near.”

Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!   

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog