November 29, 2021


A SEASON OF LIGHT

“I AM declaring this as a SEASON OF LIGHT. I AM arising to come and SHINE on your world with the light of My GLORY. Against the backdrop of DARKNESS the enemy and those who are his have caused, My GLORY will be a BRILLIANT LIGHT—living light, moving light, breathing light, full of My POWER and My GOODNESS. For those seeking Me, My GLORY LIGHT will bring HEALING, BLIND EYES will be opened (that is both physical blindness healed and the eyes of those deceived by LYING media and leaders will also be opened), and great RESTORATION and RENEWAL will come from the BRIGHTNESS of My power. To the corrupt and to those who oppose Me, My GLORY LIGHT will be BLINDING, TERROR-CAUSING, and will leave them no place left to HIDE. As the darkness and all its systems CRUMBLE, you live in the LIGHT of My protecting, life-giving GLORY. Welcome to My SEASON OF LIGHT.”

PSALM 97:6 “The heavens declare His righteousness, and all the peoples see His glory and brilliance.” 

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog