November 30, 2021

I DON’T THREATEN…I DO

“The enemy and those who have given themselves to him are running out of options to CONTROL the people and to hang onto their POWER. That is why you hear them THREATENING you on every side. They think if they threaten big enough and loud enough that you will back down in FEAR and come under their CONTROL again. DON’T RECEIVE THEIR THREATS! Hold your ground because I AM with you to DEFEND you and to bring you into greater FREEDOM. I have announced that the darkness over your Nation is COMING DOWN. I AM not threatening to do this—I AM going to do it! The enemy puffs himself up to look SCARY and speaks loud BOASTS to INTIMIDATE you, and he sets harsh rules to SUBJUGATE you. PUSH BACK in the spirit realm and declare that he has NO power over you. EXALT My name and lift up My POWER before those threats and watch them SHRIVEL and watch his MOUTHPIECES SHUFFLE off to hide. FLEX those spiritual muscles I’ve been growing in you and HALT the enemy’s ASSAULTS ON FREEDOM! Stand with Me, the One who does not THREATEN…He DOES what He said He would do. Look out darkness, here I come!” 

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog