August 31, 2022

A WHOLE NEW ERA

“You have learned to TRUST Me in the midst of DEEP DARKNESS and FIERCE BATTLE. You have BELIEVED Me when I told you your Nation would be SAVED, and you chose FAITH in My PROMISES over the LYING REPORTS of the media. When the war for FREEDOM is WON, then it will be time for Me to begin to usher in A WHOLE NEW ERA. Will you TRUST Me and WILLINGLY leave BEHIND the areas I see that need UPGRADING or DRASTIC CHANGE? You’ve learned to TRUST My POWER to DELIVER; can you now TRUST My WISDOM and My PLANS for greater FRUITFULNESS for your lives and for your Nation? Some of what you now FOCUS on and spend your TIME on will be WIPED AWAY; but realize I always have something BETTER, more BRILLIANT, and more FULFILLING to put in its place. This WHOLE NEW ERA will SHINE with CREATIVITY and FREEDOM, and you will experience DEEP JOY, SATISFACTION, and FRUITFULNESS. The TRANSITION will go more smoothly if you hold everything LIGHTLY that is in your life now and have a heart that is ready to SURRENDER anything to Me because you know and believe that I AM A GOOD GOD who has greater things planned for your life: A WHOLE NEW ERA.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog