September 1, 2022

AND IT BLEW WIDE OPEN…

“They’ve done it again…the ARROGANT ELITE thought I was only talking when I said ALL would be UNCOVERED concerning their EVIL DEEDS and PLANS. It’s been another year, and they’re feeling like I don’t have the POWER to do what I’ve PROMISED I’d do and that they’ll be able to stay in HIDING and won’t be DISCOVERED. They plan to come out when they have CLAMPED CONTROLS firmly on all of you. They are once again SADLY MISTAKEN, and they will be pursuing their evil ways FULL TILT when SUDDENLY…it will ALL BLOW WIDE OPEN! All their HIDING places, all their CORRUPTION, all their DARK and DEADLY SCHEMES will be right there on DISPLAY for the whole world to see. Their SELFISH, GREEDY world will come CRASHING DOWN in a DAY; and they will be left with LAME excuses DRIBBLING down their chins, as the depth of their LIES and GROSS SELFISHNESS are displayed before the world. Instead of being seen as holding the SCEPTER OF POWER, they will be seen holding a TOILET BOWL BRUSH. Their EXPOSURE and DOWNFALL will be complete. Their greatest MISTAKE was WRONGLY JUDGING My character and My power. My Saints, I want to encourage you again today not to fall into the TRAP of DOUBTING what I’ve promised, because it has not yet happened. My RESCUE OPERATION is unfolding according to My WISDOM and when it BLOWS WIDE OPEN, you will see the BRILLIANCE and the PERFECT TIMING of it. Be ready to sweep up the SPOILS (you will recover ALL) and to take BACK the LAND in My name. Wait for it…AND IT BLEW WIDE OPEN…”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog