September 13, 2022

PRISONERS

“These last few years of FIERCE BATTLE have honed you as WARRIORS who wield sharp swords of TRUTH and LIGHT—truth to DIVIDE and light to EXPOSE the darkness. As you have WAITED for the fulfillment of My PROMISES, your FAITH has GROWN and MATURED, and it has become the ANCHOR of your soul to STEADY you and to see you through until you see the GLORIOUS VICTORY that I have promised. I want to share an encouraging INSIGHT with you about your enemies. Their voices are still LOUD and BOASTFUL, THREATENING and INTIMIDATING, but everything they try to do to maintain their POWER will FALL FLAT, it will BOOMERANG back onto them, and it will BACKFIRE spectacularly against them. I want you to see in the Spirit and realize this boasting enemy are already My PRISONERS OF WAR. They’ve been so distracted trying to make PRISONERS of you that they did not see I had made PRISONERS of them. They fell for the TRAP I laid because their PRIDE and ARROGANCE set them up to be DECEIVED. They have been ROUNDED UP, and their future is complete EXPOSURE, HUMILIATION, JUDGMENT, and JUSTICE. For years you were PRISONERS of your enemy, but I have made you PRISONERS of My HOPE (Zechariah 9:12) and that HOPE will be REWARDED by total VICTORY, VINDICATION of your faith, and great FREEDOM.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal       





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog