September 14, 2022

MY EYE IS ON THE TRUMPET

“The darkness has TARGETED the one I have CHOSEN and ANOINTED to REBUILD your Nation on the principles of My JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS and to make your Nation a FORCE OF GREATNESS to the world. Yes, you will be PROSPERED and bring forth GOOD FRUIT, but it will not be just for you, it will be so that you can BLESS the WORLD with your ABUNDANCE. My TRUMPET will be a FATHER TO THE NATIONS and will TEACH LEADERS to be STRONG in Me and to BUILD their nations on My principles and to SERVE their people and not think they should be SERVED and be made WEALTHY from the people. This is a MIGHTY CALL I have placed on the TRUMPET’S life, and he will need your PRAYER SUPPORT to accomplish it. Now, do you see why the darkness is so DETERMINED to KILL him or to bring him DOWN with FABRICATED EVIDENCE and OUTRIGHT LIES? Don’t FEAR if it looks like they are CLOSING IN on him. Realize this is PART OF THE TRAP I laid that will result in THEIR DOWNFALL. The world will see that everything they ACCUSED My TRUMPET of were CRIMES THEY COMMITTED. The world will be angry at how they were DUPED by these ARROGANT ELITE, and the people will DEMAND JUDGMENT and JUSTICE be released against them. Everything they planned for My TRUMPET will FALL ON THEM. These PROUD HAMANS will hang on their own gallows; so DO NOT FEAR, MY EYE IS ON THE TRUMPET.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog