September 16, 2022

EYES TO SEE, EARS TO HEAR

“You are very BLESSED if you have CHOSEN to ALIGN your heart with My heart and My purposes for this season. You are BLESSED if you have been willing to LAY DOWN your preconceived ideas given to you by men who reason with HUMAN REASONING and not SPIRIT-LED WISDOM and INSIGHTS found in My Word and in the voice of the prophets. These men may mean well, but they have CLOSED themselves off from My NOW WORD of REVELATION, and they do not have EYES TO SEE or EARS TO HEAR so that they would know the SEASON we are in. These ones have FALSELY PREPARED My people to HUNKER DOWN, to expect My WRATH to WIPE AWAY America, and that My Son is returning to SNATCH them out of this mess. My Son’s return IS NOT imminent, and your BEST DAYS are ahead of you both in the NATURAL and in the SPIRITUAL. Those who hunker down and wait for the HORRIBLE END are MISSING OUT on My POWER to SAVE, HEAL, and DELIVER people and nations. For those with EYES TO SEE what I AM doing in this season and who have EARS TO HEAR My VOICE, you know that WRATH is coming to those of DARKENED HEARTS who wanted to DESTROY your Nation and completely CAPTIVATE you. If a SYSTEM, a CHURCH, a CORPORATION, a MONUMENT falls, you will know it is because it has ROOTS IN DARKNESS and must be CLEARED AWAY for the MASTER BUILDER to REBUILD on RIGHTEOUS FOUNDATIONS. I have chosen a MASTER BUILDER for your Nation who has INCREASINGLY learned My ways. Join with Me, join with him, and let’s REBUILD together. I need you in My Army of Light FIGHTING ON THE FRONTLINES and not HIDING OUT because you have believed a false, religious narrative. BLESSED are you who have EYES TO SEE and EARS TO HEAR!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog