September 17, 2022

UNDERSTAND MY JUDGMENTS 

“I want to PREPARE your hearts for this SEASON of JUDGMENT that is coming on the earth. This is not the FINAL judgment that will be released at the end of time, but it is one of My APPOINTED SEASONS of JUDGMENTS and JUSTICE because I have HEARD the cries of My people who have SUFFERED LOSS and GREAT INJUSTICE. My JUDGMENTS tip the SCALES of JUSTICE back into BALANCE so that RIGHTEOUSNESS can once again be ESTABLISHED in a Nation. My JUDGMENTS will SHOCK some of you who have been taught that I only show MERCY and KINDNESS and that I no longer PUNISH the WICKED. You must understand that even My harsh JUDGMENTS are an EXTENSION of My KINDNESS because, for some, it will be the ONLY thing that SAVES them from ETERNAL SEPARATION from Me. It is My DESIRE that you ALIGN your HEART with Mine in this season of JUDGMENT and that you TRUST My ways that are above your ways. Do not find yourself actually OPPOSING Me by trying to give UNSANCTIFIED MERCY—that is extending mercy to what, in My wisdom, I AM JUDGING. TRUST Me like you have never trusted Me before, and you will see My judgments bring about great good.”
*EZEKIEL 28:22 “and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God,’ ‘Behold I am against you, O Sidon, and I will show My glory and be glorified in your midst. Then they will know (by personal experience) that I am the Lord when I bring judgment and punishment on her, and I will manifest My holiness in her.’”
*PSALM 48:11 “Let Mount Zion be glad, let the daughters of Judah rejoice because of Your (righteous) judgments.”
*PSALM 97:8 “Zion hears and is glad, and the daughters of Judah rejoice because of Your judgments, O Lord.”
*PSALM 58:10 “The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance (of God); he will wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog