September 2, 2022

THE LIBERTY BELLS TOLL FOR YOU

“A day is not far off when the INTENSITY of this war will RELEASE, as VICTORY after VICTORY flood in and JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS are in the process of being restored. All over this Land, the LIBERTY BELLS will begin to be RUNG. They will toll with CELEBRATION and VICTORY, and they will usher in a NEW DAY. These bells will also be rung to HONOR all the SACRIFICES that were made to win this war. Some names of those who played KEY roles will be named and honored. But for many of you, your names will never be known…except by Heaven, who SEES and who will REWARD you. Know that when you hear a LIBERTY BELL being RUNG, I AM ringing it to HONOR YOU…those LIBERTY BELLS TOLL FOR YOU as well. Receive My THANKS and HONOR for FIGHTING by My side and for BELIEVING and CLINGING to My PROMISES and My FAITHFULNESS. THE LIBERTY BELLS WILL TOLL FOR YOU.”



Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog