September 22, 2022


INSIGHT, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING 

DANIEL 9:22 “He (Gabriel) instructed me (Daniel) and he talked with me and said, ‘O, Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and wisdom and understanding.’” (Emphasis mine)

“I AM sending Messenger Angels to EQUIP My people with Heaven’s INSIGHT, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING. These gifts from My Throne will STRENGTHEN you to STAY the COURSE of these last days of FIERCE WARFARE, and they will EMPOWER you to enter the TOTALLY NEW ERA that is coming on the earth. You are being called to walk where no one has ever walked before. That is how different this season will be to the world. I will give My faithful warriors the INSIGHT, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING to help you walk into this new season and to THRIVE. You have leaned on Me and have fought this war depending on My INSTRUCTIONS and My SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE. I want you to continue to walk this CLOSELY with Me into this BRAND NEW WORLD. I want you to be BLESSED beyond your ability to imagine, and I want you to continue to DEEPEN your relationship with Me because that is why I created you, and you will find your COMPLETION and FULFILLMENT in Me. POSITION yourself to receive because I AM sending Messenger Angels to give you My INSIGHT, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






     

Comments

  1. These Words through Our Heavenly Father keep me going forward, the faith that God is in control. Thank you always for your dedication in performing The Lord's work here on Earth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog