September 25, 2022 

THE MYSTERY OF MY TIMING

“Just as My ways are not natural man’s ways and My thoughts are not natural man’s thoughts, so the MYSTERY OF MY TIMING is puzzling and confusing to the natural man. To understand My TIMING of events on the earth, you must ALIGN your SPIRITUAL MIND with My SPIRIT’S MIND. To the natural mind, My TIMING will seem to be TOO LATE, and that will open them up to FEAR, and they will JUDGE Me as being POWERLESS and UNCARING. If they ENTERTAIN these ACCUSATIONS against Me, it will become fertile ground for DOUBT and UNBELIEF to grow, and they will have NO PEACE and NO ANCHOR in this life. This is why it is so IMPORTANT for you to UNDERSTAND that there will ALWAYS BE SOME MYSTERY attached to My TIMING. I’m not about to give the enemy EXACT DATES and help him out in his schemes of darkness. I also want to help My children learn that they can TRUST MY TIMING because it is PERFECT, it is PRECISION, and it is DESIGNED to bring DESTRUCTION to your enemy and ULTIMATE BLESSING to My people. Handle LIGHTLY My way of speaking about TIME because there is always MYSTERY attached to it to FOOL the enemy and his partners and to give My people a HEADS-UP, so they won’t be blindsided. Since there is always MYSTERY in My TIMING, it’s good to be PREPARED but do not put your life on HOLD. I AM the God of LIFE, and I always want you living each day in its FULLNESS that I designed for it. WATCH and WAIT, LIVE and PLAY, and understand THE MYSTERY OF MY TIMING.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




 

Comments

  1. Beautiful, Wise Counsel from Our Lord, through his Prophetess, Diana Larkin. I receive this Word. Wise to endeavor to absorb its meaning deep within all of us. Thank you, Ms. Larkin; Thank you, Dear Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Father
    I loooove this word.
    It is so freeing to me in many ways.
    For so long my life/enjoying life was put on hold😭
    BUT TODAY You set me free with Your word.
    You released me from those chains.
    Thank You ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog