September 27, 2022


THE SOUNDS OF TRIUMPH

“My people are COMING ALIVE in My Spirit! They are ARISING as My blood-bought Sons and Daughters who are coming to know My POWER and the POWER that dwells in them because they are Mine. The very power of the RESURRECTION is in their spirits, and it flows out of their DECREES, their WORSHIP, their BOLD FAITH in My promises. The SOUNDS My people are making, the blowing of the SHOFARS are releasing the SOUNDS OF TRIUMPH into the atmosphere, and you will see the VICTORIES MANIFEST in the natural realm. These SOUNDS OF TRIUMPH, released BEFORE you see them manifested in the natural realm, are FREQUENCIES of FAITH that SHATTER dark strongholds and BREAK fear off your own lives. The darkness SHUDDERED and COVERED THEIR EARS at these SOUNDS OF TRIUMPH, and quite SUDDENLY, they felt themselves DISLODGED from long-held places of power. Great PANIC and DESPERATE CLAWING swept through the ranks of darkness, but they could not regain their places of power because the SOUNDS OF TRIUMPH kept coming in WAVE AFTER WAVE. Watch, and you will see this PANIC and DESPERATE CLAWING in the natural realm, as leader after leader FALLS. Keep making THE SOUNDS OF TRIUMPH, My people, and watch your FAITH BECOME FACT. The FREQUENCIES of My people are now TUNED to the FREQUENCIES of HEAVEN, and GREAT POWER is being released on the earth for RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog