September 29, 2022

MY GLORY IS FALLING ON YOU

“I have spoken to you about the FALL OF THE FALL—that season when I TARGET, EXPOSE, and bring JUDGMENT and JUSTICE to those partners of evil. You are seeing that season of their FALL take place before your eyes. I never REMOVE EVIL without REPLACING it with something from My Kingdom. As you see DARKNESS FALL, watch for and receive MY GLORY because IT IS FALLING ON YOU. This time will be remembered for all the evil that is EXPOSED and DEALT WITH, but it will also be marked by a release of MY GLORY ON MY PEOPLE who will do EXPLOITS in My name. Recognize it is My GLORY that is FALLING that resulted in the FOCUSED prayers of much of the Body of Christ against the STORM of DESTRUCTION against Florida. A UNIFIED VOICE was raised against anything of darkness attached to the storm, and these same unified voices will bring in My RESTORATION and HEALING of any LOSSES. What a POWERFUL FORCE of LIFE and LIGHT you are, My Army of Light, when you respond to MY GLORY FALLING ON YOU! These days of darkness will be ECLIPSED by days of MY GLORY FALLING ON YOU. Rejoice and give thanks for these DAYS OF GLORY!”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog