September 30, 2022

MY COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN

“My FINAL COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN against the partners of darkness—those who allied with the enemy in order to ENSLAVE you and to STEAL from you and to DESTROY you. When MY COUNTDOWN reaches zero, their EVIL EMPIRE that took centuries to build will COME DOWN IN A DAY. It will IMPLODE from within and it will receive a MASSIVE EXPLOSION from without. It will CRUMBLE within because they will TURN AGAINST each other in desperate attempts to save themselves and their evil plans to rule the world. As they CRUMBLE from WITHIN, I will STRIKE them with My DEATHBLOW and judgment and justice will be released in FULLNESS against them. My DEATHBLOW will UNCOVER all the HIDDEN EVIL, and a CRY FOR JUSTICE will fill your Land and ECHO around the world. Your PRAYERS, your TEARS, your DECLARATIONS of My promises, your WORSHIP WARFARE have made a way for Me to come and RESCUE you from the CREEPING DARKNESS that was covering your Land. NOTHING WILL STOP My FINAL COUNTDOWN against the darkness. You will see their DESTRUCTION, their JUDGMENT, and then, you will SEE THEM NO MORE. Let the CELEBRATIONS begin of My POWER to RESCUE and to DELIVER and to REBUILD, RESTORE, and PROSPER. Watch ALL My PROMISES come true and know that MY COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal    





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog