September 4, 2022
THE LION IS ROAMING AND ROARING

“My ZEAL has been stirred by the CRIES of My people to SAVE this Land and to GIVE them back their FREEDOM. Even now, I AM ROAMING AND ROARING across the Land, as I CALCULATE and PLAN and CIRCLE in for the SUDDEN KILL. The enemy can SENSE the EVER-TIGHTENING CIRCLE of the LION coming in for the KILL, and there is RABID DESPERATION all through the enemy’s camp. Their PANIC is making them try ANY and EVERYTHING they can to STOP the KILL. If they cannot stop it, then their HATRED will cause them to DETERMINE to take as many innocent lives as they can before they themselves are taken out. I want My Army of Light to be just as DETERMINED to STOP, DEFLECT, and DEMOLISH every dark scheme they attempt. Your prayers and decrees are VERY POWERFUL against this WEAKENING ENEMY. They are RAGING, and you should be PRAISING, as you MOW DOWN every ugly plan that raises its head. Their desperation will drive them into DEPTHS OF DARKNESS. Your determination will bring you into greater POWER and LIGHT. Keep your eye on the LION WHO IS ROAMING AND ROARING.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog