September 7, 2022 GREAT RESET

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

“I have told you that MANY CHANGES are coming to your world. These changes are necessary to FREE you from the DARK CHAINS that bound all of you. The world will SHAKE and TREMBLE as all the EXPOSURES of darkness come and systems founded on EVIL INTENT come CRASHING DOWN. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MY PEOPLE CAN GO THROUGH THIS SEASON IN PEACE? Isaiah 54:10 ‘For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, nor will My covenant of peace be shaken, says the Lord who has compassion on you.’ My PEACE is a COVENANT with you that has been FOREVER SEALED in the BLOOD of My Son. It is only when you entertain FEAR and DOUBT that My PEACE to you can be disturbed. Realize I have already PREPARED your hearts for many of the changes, so you won’t be BLINDSIDED like those who have been SOUNDLY ASLEEP. Receive the changes through the FILTER OF MY PEACE and through the COMFORT of the FOREKNOWLEDGE I have given you. When you REMAIN in My PEACE, you will bring that ATMOSPHERE of PEACE to others to help them weather the STORM OF CHANGE. Yes, IT IS POSSIBLE to go through this season of My GREAT RESET in PERFECT PEACE, close to My heart, and ready to begin the BEAUTIFUL PROCESS of REBUILDING and RESTORING with My CREATIVITY and My pillars of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS.” 


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog