September 9, 2022

THE GOD WHO SEES

“I AM THE GOD WHO SEES—nothing the wicked have done to your Nation and to your life has ESCAPED My notice. I have seen every MURDER, every THEFT, every DEFILEMENT, and every EVIL SCHEME they hatched. Once I have seen it, it is FOREVER RECORDED, and it will DEMAND JUDGMENT, JUSTICE, and PAYBACK. The only thing POWERFUL enough to REMOVE a dark deed from the record is the BLOOD of My Son applied to that sin. I gave the wicked time to REPENT so that their sins could be BLOTTED out, but they REFUSED. Their PRIDE and ARROGANCE hardened their hearts to My LOVE and My Spirit’s VOICE of CONVICTION. Now, it is HARVEST SEASON, and every seed sown has reached MATURITY, and everyone will enter a REAPING SEASON. The ARROGANT EVIL ones will have everything they have done LAID BARE before the world’s EYES, and JUDGMENT and complete JUSTICE will be what they REAP. I AM also THE GOD WHO SEES your life. I have seen what has been STOLEN from you and the CRITICAL WORDS and SLANDER sent against you by the DARKNESS and by those who have allowed a RELIGIOUS SPIRIT to infect them and to CLOUD their eye gate. WOE to those who speak against My prophetic voices and My truth-tellers because you will also REAP a MEASURE of JUDGMENT. THE GOD WHO SEES says to His people, ‘Come stand with Me in My RIVER OF LIFE and remove yourself from any REAPING STREAM of SIN or DELUSION.’ I will gladly show My people what I SEE so that you can ALIGN your heart with My heart and be FRUITFUL and POWERFUL in Me.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal      





Comments

Popular posts from this blog