September 9, 2022

Recommended reading for today:

PSALM 9

Vs. 1 “Lord, I will worship You with extended hands as my whole heart explodes with praise! I will tell everyone everywhere about Your wonderful works and how Your marvelous miracles exceed expectations!”

Vs. 4 “For You have stood up for my cause and vindicated me when I needed You the most. From Your righteous throne You have given me justice.”

Vs. 9-10 “All who are oppressed may come to You as a shelter in the time of trouble, a perfect hiding place. May everyone who knows Your mercy keep putting their trust in You, for they can count on You for help no matter what. O Lord, You will never, no never, neglect those who come to You.”

Vs. 12 “He tracks down killers and avenges bloodshed, but He will never forget the ones forgotten by others, hearing every one of their cries for justice.”

Vs. 16 “The Lord is famous for this: His justice will punish the wicked. While they are digging a pit for others, they are actually setting the terms for their own judgment. They will fall into their own pit.” 
(TPT)

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog