October 14, 2022

NEVER BEFORE SEEN

“In all the history of creation, there has never been a time like this time. NEVER BEFORE SEEN things will happen that could only come from My hand. They will be POWERFUL and SUPERNATURAL, and man will not be able to EXPLAIN IT AWAY as a natural occurrence. Get ready to be IMPRESSED by My STRONG RIGHT ARM and My WARRIOR’S HEART that will DELIVER your Nation out of the CLUTCHES of DEEP DARKNESS. You will watch with WONDERING EYES as I REMOVE evil leaders, monuments, and buildings in a day. Instead of their plans of DESTRUCTION for you succeeding, My plans to DESTROY THEIR EVIL EMPIRE will go forth, and My plans will be completely FULFILLED. NEVER BEFORE SEEN SUPERNATURAL ACTS will take them down, and you will experience SHOCK and AWE. They were sure their final plan would work, and it would bring GREAT DEATH and DESTRUCTION on you and bring America to her knees. They did not see that a REMNANT in America was ALREADY ON THEIR KNEES—not in defeat, but waging a POWERFUL SPIRIT WAR that set in motion the darkness’ DOWNFALL, and a VICTORY for My faithful Army of Light. DEATH and DESTRUCTION will come to them in NEVER BEFORE SEEN WAYS. They will be SILENCED and BEATEN, and you will arise TRIUMPHANT and SINGING.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. Oh, Heavenly Father, thank you for delivering us from The Darkness! I receive it, I believe, I call it DONE, in Jesus' Mighty Name! I remain grateful for your encouraging Words, as delivered through your Righteous Servant, Diana Larkin! And thank you for your coaching us gently, yet firmly, to remain in your presence, equipped, at all times and seasons, dressed in The Full Armour of God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!!
    Yes Yes Yes Lord!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog