October 23, 2022


I AM IN YOUR FUTURE

“You may not know what your FUTURE HOLDS because these are days like you have never walked in before. When will the darkness LAUNCH their big attack? When will My RESCUE come rolling across your Land? When will TRUTH finally be spoken over the airwaves? When will your RIGHTFUL leader be restored? So many UNKNOWNS are facing you, and you could easily slip into FEAR and ANXIETY; but I have called you to LIFT YOUR GAZE HIGHER and look into My eyes of LOVE and FIRE and to settle this in your heart that I AM IN YOUR FUTURE. If I AM IN YOUR FUTURE, then you have it ALL because I AM your TRUE SOURCE of LIFE, PROVISION, SAFETY, and LOVE. You can look to the future with HOPE because I AM THERE, and I AM your SURE HOPE and your ANCHOR. You are totally LOVED and CARED for, so REMAIN IN MY PEACE.”

PSALM 23:4 “Lord, even when Your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me, for You already have! You remain close to me and lead me through it all the way. Your authority is my strength and peace. The comfort of Your love takes away my fear. I’ll never be lonely, for you are near.” (TPT)

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal   







Comments

  1. Such a comforting Word! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for speaking this reassuring, loving Word through your faithful servant, Ms. Diana Larkin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog