November 18, 2022


CONFUSED ABOUT TIMING?

“I have given different PIECES of REVELATION concerning the coming days to many different prophetic voices. Your mind is trying to MAKE SENSE of all the events that have been FORECAST, and you try to put them IN ORDER so that you can FIGURE OUT when I will be RESTORING your rightful leader to his place at the head of your government, as well as when all the other parts of My RESCUE OPERATION will take place. The more you try to FIGURE OUT the SEQUENCE of events, the more CONFUSED you feel. Let Me speak PEACE to your efforts to figure out TIMING. If you could figure out when I AM going to COMPLETE this RESCUE OPERATION, then the enemy could also be able to figure it out and then he would cause even more CHAOS and DESTRUCTION targeted for a particular time. If you are KEPT GUESSING, then he is kept guessing, and he has EXPENDED a lot of his AMMUNITION thinking he’s figured it out. You may not like living in UNCERTAINTY about My TIMING, but it is FOR YOUR PROTECTION and it has caused the enemy to use his resources of destruction TO LITTLE EFFECT. I AM calling you to REST in My SUPERIOR BATTLE STRATEGY and to TRUST My TIMING and My WAYS. Follow My ORDERS and FULFILL My ASSIGNMENTS that I give you and, SUDDENLY, your DELIVERANCE will be upon you and your day of FREEDOM will have arrived. FIGHT FIERCELY with a QUIET REST in your heart that TRUSTS My TIMING and My WAYS.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog