November 21, 2022


REDEMPTIVE AND RESTORING

“I AM a REDEMPTIVE AND RESTORING Father. If you keep in your HEART and MIND that this is who I AM, then no matter what circumstances happen in your life, you can know that LOSS, SHOCKING EVENTS, DEEP SHAKINGS are not the END OF THE STORY. I will be there for those who call on My name to REDEEM and RESTORE any negative thing in your life and in the life of your Nation. Because you know that I AM a REDEMPTIVE and RESTORING Father, DOOM and GLOOM and words painting a DARK FUTURE are NOT the WHOLE STORY. Yes, there are going to be SHOCKING EVENTS and DEEP SHAKINGS, but they are for those PARTNERED WITH DARKNESS. They are the ones facing DOOM and GLOOM and a DARK FUTURE. As some of the evil systems come down , it may cause you TEMPORARY LOSS, but My PROMISE to you is that I will QUICKLY REDEEM and RESTORE your loss and usher you into a BETTER and a HOPE-FILLED future of ABUNDANCE and PEACE. Pick up the BANNER of My REDEMPTIVE and RESTORING heart and WAVE it over your life and your Nation. The Spirit WIND from the WAVING BANNERS will carry RENEWED HOPE and LIFE into peoples’ hearts. I AM your REDEMPTIVE and RESTORING Father.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog