November 25, 2022
A TIME OF GREAT DREAD

“The ARROGANT ones who tried to DESTROY your Nation and to CONTROL the world will soon be facing A TIME OF GREAT DREAD. (Dread=to be in terror, fear intensely, anticipate with alarm.) These who thought they were UNTOUCHABLE will be FULLY EXPOSED for the world to see. Their CORRUPTION, PERVERSION, and EVIL PLANS will be PARADED before the world. Their WEALTH, their PROTECTION, and their POSITIONS will all be WIPED AWAY. Those who lorded it over you, will find themselves at the BOTTOM of the heap, and JUDGMENT and JUSTICE will make the DECISIONS for their lives. This will, indeed, be A TIME OF GREAT DREAD for the darkness. However, this is NOT a time of dread for My people, those called by My name. This is a season of HARVEST and RECOMPENSE for all that has been STOLEN from you. Some in My Body have been taught to HYPER-FOCUS on what they have been taught will happen at the end of time. This causes them to VIEW LIFE from this LENS of LACK and TERRIBLE TROUBLES, instead of viewing My WHOLE COUNSEL revealed in My Word, and in My heart. I have called you to ARISE and SHINE, to be the LIGHT of the world and the SALT of the earth, to OCCUPY until I return, and to BELIEVE My promise that I will ALWAYS LEAD YOU IN TRIUMPH IN CHRIST. Those who embrace My WHOLE COUNSEL will lead FRUITFUL and ABUNDANT lives. Those who HYPER-FOCUS on the end being years of suffering and loss will live with NO HOPE for the future, and they will not INVEST their lives in bringing My KINGDOM to earth as it is in Heaven. Their lives will be spiritually STUNTED with LITTLE FRUIT produced for My Kingdom. Yes, there is A DAY OF DREAD for the wicked, but this is to make way for a SHINING ERA of My GOODNESS being displayed on the earth and in My people. It is a season of a HARVEST of PLENTY in both the natural and spiritual realms, as many come FLOODING into My Kingdom. GOOD TIMES are just ahead.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog