JOURNAL NUGGET:

JOURNAL NUGGETS:

LET’S ROLL!!!
September 8, 2021
I find myself again in the War Room of Heaven, standing behind one of the 24 elders with my hands on his shoulders. I’m aware of highly technical screens positioned around the room showing sections of the world, enemy placements, and angelic forces. There is a quiet murmur of conversation until the Father stands up and the room falls silent. He begins to speak:
“It is time to launch the final phase of our rescue operation.”
As the Father speaks this, there is a quiet undercurrent of excitement in the room and all the elders nod in silent and solemn agreement. The Father turns to me and says,
“Let My people know that the enemy will work overtime right now to discourage and disarm My Army so that they let down their guard to discouragement or depression or get distracted by rapidly moving circumstances. Tell them to keep close to Me, and I will reveal what I am doing through the shakings that occur. I will freely give WISDOM, INSIGHT, and DIRECTION to all who seek Me. I am your STRONG TOWER, your SURE DEFENSE, and I will prove My FAITHFULNESS and POWER by saving your Nation from the grip of LIES and DARKNESS.”
The discussion then moved to specific targets for Heavenly operations. I briefly saw glimpses of the Washington Monument, the Mississippi River, and I watched a volcano appear where there was only a slight hill, and it grew into a small mountain that began to spew smoke, ash, rocks, and lava. The ground violently shook at the force of this volcano being born. (I had the sense it might be somewhere in the middle part of America).
I then saw a violent clash at the border both in the natural and spiritual realms. Evil in both sectors was pushing hard to BREECH the border and to cause death and destruction. The Father said,
“Get behind My troops and help to push back the darkness. Declare ‘You shall not breakthrough nor shall you cause a breech in our borders! Great is the power and might of our God and He has come to save us! Darkness, fall back and be disarmed in the mighty name of Jesus!’ You have become a powerful Army of LIGHT.”
I was quietly ushered out of the War Room. We have our marching orders. LET’S ROLL!!! 
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog