December 13, 2022.
BREAKING POINT
“Well done, Army of Light and My Host, your WARFARE and your FAITH in My PROMISES
have pushed your enemy to his BREAKING POINT. You have forced his hand, and his last
desperate attempts to take CONTROL and to SQUASH you will result in his BREAKING
POINT and his UTTER DEFEAT, as who he is and what he had planned UNRAVEL rapidly
from the BREAKING POINT. What looks like a very scary THREAT will actually cause
everything they had planned to FLY APART, be EXPOSED, and BROUGHT TO NOTHING,
as My Mighty Right Arm SLAMS DOWN upon them. You may feel like you have reached
a BREAKING POINT, but this is NOT what I have for you. Don’t ALLOW the enemy to put
that on you! REFUSE it and SEND it straight into the enemy’s camp. I want you to be
increasingly ENCOURAGED that I AM moving on your behalf and soon your enemies will
lie in the dust COMPLETELY BROKEN and EXPOSED. Keep yourself STRONG by SEALING
YOUR HEART to My heart. Declare that I AM mighty to SAVE, to HEAL, and to DELIVER.
Call forth your enemy’s BREAKING POINT, and a tear will appear in the heavenly realm,
and you will hear a ‘SNAP!’ in the earthly realm, as your enemy’s BREAKING POINT brings
them down. VICTORY is a shout away!”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s
Comments
Post a Comment