December 15, 2022


THE DARKNESS WILL GIVE WAY TO A NEW DAWN

I was awakened at 5:25 a.m. by someone speaking to me in a dream: “Luke 1:37.” I got up & looked up that verse: “For with God nothing (is or ever) shall be impossible.” Oh wow and amen! Gabriel said this statement about Elizabeth’s barren womb and Mary’s virgin womb.

“No matter how DARK it may look for the LIFE of your Nation, I AM assuring you that a NEW DAWN is coming. I AM LIFE; and I can bring forth LIFE from a DEAD womb and I can CREATE LIFE outside of man’s ability and power. I have been FORMING a NEW Nation in the HEARTS of My people. You are each CARRYING an IMPORTANT PART of this new Nation that I AM creating. Will I bring it to fullness and then not allow it to be BIRTHED? Will I allow the enemy to take its life or PREVENT it from being BORN? I tell you NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH ME! The Nation I have been growing deep inside of you is the TREASURE OF DARKNESS, and it will be brought forth with great JOY and GLADNESS of heart. A nation can be born in a day, but realize I have been preparing it in HIDDENNESS, out of the SIGHT of the enemy, and he will be DUMBFOUNDED when I bring this new Nation to BIRTH. What I have done in HIDDENNESS will be REVEALED before the world, and WONDER and AWE will fill hearts as THE DARKNESS GIVES WAY TO A NEW DAWN.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?

START YOUR ENGINES!