December 20, 2022



GLORY BURSTS

PSALM 77:15a ‘By Your glory bursts, You’ve rescued us over and over.’ (TPT) “In their 
ARROGANCE, your enemies think they have WON. They think they are going to be 
successful in BRINGING DOWN your rightful leader using their CORRUPT SYSTEMS to 
accomplish this. After he is out of the way, they plan to launch DARK and DESTRUCTIVE 
schemes in order to bring your Nation DOWN and under their greedy, grasping CONTROL. 
BUT WAIT! Am I standing by with no plan to SAVE you? OH, NO! You are going to see My 
GLORY BURSTS light up the deep darkness EXPOSING all their CORRUPTION and hidden PERVERSION. I AM about to SHOW UP and SHOW OFF for you, My people, and to reveal 
My SUPERIOR POWER and GLORY to your enemies.” PSALM 77:18, 19 ‘Rolling whirlwinds 
exploded with sonic booms of thunder, rumbling as the skies shouted out Your story with 
light and sound and wind. Everything on earth shook and trembled as You drew near. Your 
steps formed a highway through the seas with footprints on a pathway no one even knew was 
there.’ (TPT)
“I have allowed the corruption and perversion of the darkness to OVER-RIPEN until it is a 
STINKING and PUTRID mess of evil that will DISGUST the peoples of the nations when it is 
revealed by My LIGHT and SOUND and WIND. Then, I will lead you out on a PATHWAY NO 
ONE KNEW WAS THERE. Just remember that as the darkness SEEMS to be even darker that 
My GLORY BURSTS will show up for all the world to see. I AM the God of GLORY, and My 
GLORY OVERPOWERS everything of darkness. Get ready to see My GLORY BURSTS!”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog